top of page
Tolland Green Market Vendor Application
If you are a Food Vendor are you working out of a Commercial Kitchen or do you have a Cottage Industry License from DCP? Either one is required.
Upload File

Thanks for applying to volunteer with us! We'll get back to you soon.

bottom of page